Wednesday 16 April 2008

Trouble Sleeping...

I did it again...

This is the worst I've ever been. I just CAN'T sleep! At the back of my mind, I was overthinking things, and ended up listening to Muse and watching Youtube videos, and it's now 5:20am (YEUK!).

Always wanted to do VBlogs (Video Blogs to all you non-Bloggers), but first of all, I lost my first digital camera after 2 months of fun, and now I've no money to buy another one. But, I love to write, so I'll stick with this for now.

I miss my boyfriend.
Ollie, I miss you.

Ok, that's said. (giggle)...

Anywho...

There's a Daddy Longlegs crawling around my room for the past two hours. Here's a picture of it (from the Internet, not my imaginary camera...)...



Yup... And it's ticklish too! :)

Erm, I'm gonna die tomorrow... Oh sorry, in 3 hours time, when I REALLY have to get up (another YEUK!). Got some things to do in town in the morning, so I'm kind of worried about that. Well, at least I know I'll be able to sleep well tomorrow night (for sure).

Oooooh, I never thought of my friggin WEBCAM! It's a bad one, but it did the job for me months ago. Think I'm gonna set it up and take a pic of me and my baby Pig Eweie together... Say cheeeeeeseeeee...

2 comments:

Library Mary said...

Well, I have trouble sleeping myself over here on the other side of the globe. It's 2AM here where I am in America.

My Mum and Dad are from near Galway.

Hope you feel okay later in the day.

Library Mary said...

Hi, I'm so glad you saw and responded to my blog comment....YEA.

My daughter sent me the pictures from her trip and I am assuming that she does indeed know where all these pictures were taken.....but, she WAS in Barcelona, so you are right - it's probably Barcelona. Good job !

And, I was told that there's a coffee bar somewhere in town here that they "encourage" you to come dressed in your pajamas......might just have to check that one out!

My second daughter is joining my oldest daughter on one of her Norwegian Jade trips.....it's the one leaving London and going to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast, Edinborough, somewhere else in Scotland and then back to London. So, they will be in Galway sometime in July......

I only wish that they could get to see my family from up Achill....but they are not well enough to ask them to make the trip down to Galway and I don't believe that the girls are in Galway for only but a few hours which doesn't give them much of a chance to take any sort of bus trip to Achill.

Okay.....I didn't get to sleep until after 4AM last night and then a phone call woke me at 8 AM. It's a good thing I don't have to go to work today.

Hopefully, tonight will be a better night.

Mary