Sunday 12 October 2008

Shane's story... (with music soundtrack provided)

Just finished a short story Shane wrote, that I've kept from him for over 2 months or so (sorry!).. Was sure I wasn't in the right mood to read it, but he wants it back tomorrow, so I was definitely going to read it... And I really enjoyed it.

It was a short story, with a soundtrack containing 18 songs, which you had to play at certain parts of the story. It really brought the story to life, it was like I was there living in the life of the people I was reading about. Very touching story, found myself crying at the end.

Wish more people would write stories like that, influenced by their favourite artists. Loved the songs he chose, artists like Evanescence, Audioslave, Hot Chip, etc. Makes you take life in...

No comments: