Monday 17 November 2008

This weekend felt dead...

Thank god thats over with!

Nothing happened to me all weekend! I was going mental. Ended up watching three movies, "Nineteen Eighty Four", "Animal Farm", and "Thunderball". All very good. Also have read halfway thru "Angels in My Hair" by Lorna Byrne, really enjoying it...

Won €5 on Saturday, very lucky :) Was happy with a bit of luck x

Had a great few days before that. On Thursday, I ended up getting 5 books, the one I'm currently reading, as well as, "Thanks for the Memories", "The Book Thief", "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" and "Life of Pi". Also, bought a Kodak camera, been wanting one for ages, but dont know what photos to take now... *giggle*

On Friday night, I went for a gorgeous 3 course meal with friends at Mairtin and Thomas' house. Mairtin had cooked for us, and it was a lovely meal. There was me and Shane, Thomas and Rachel, Mairtin and Hazel G. While Hazel H. sat watching us eat, the poor hun, she wasnt feeling well. A gang of them were going to London the next morning, but wasnt really jealous. I wanna go somewhere sunny in the future, get some rays. Mmmmm.

Gonna go back to my book reading now, seeing as I cant get back to sleep... x

No comments: