Friday 13 February 2009

Oh... Valentine's Day....

Hmmmm....

Oh, think I'm hiding in Connemara for that one. There'll always be next year, people say. Only had one Valentine ever, and that was last year. Ah well... Good times...
^_^*

For tonight's entertainment, I will be seeing Cecelia Ahern's play "Mrs Whippy" at the Town Hall Theatre. As all my friends know, I love her books, she has such an amazing way to connect with people's emotions, she really makes you laugh, and cry! So, am so excited to see this play tonight.



After that, I'll be babysitting Sandra's little boy Alex for the night. Think there's a pizza in there as payment. Sweet!

Am all stretched out after Yoga class last night. Felt so embarrassed though, because I can't do any of the really hard positions. I was looking around and thinking, ekkk I can't do that. But, the Yoga teacher ensured me wherever I'm comfortable with is fine. Hmmm. When everyone else is flying with one leg on the floor, I'll be safely on the ground, both feet please...

No comments: