Monday 2 February 2009

Yes... February is my favourite month...

...even though my throat hurts and I've a stuffy nose! Giggle.

Resolutions (Part 2):
3: Join an Aquafit class
4: Do the Food Intolerance Test, and try for a few weeks.


I've done all my resolutions so far, and ended up being ill , giggle, but I'm happy right now ^_^/
Passed my Driver Theory test, 38 out of 40, yay!

Shane's helping me round up people for my birthday celebrations, think Saturday 7th will be the big night out, and might go out for a small dinner on my birthday day (for people who would like to know, the 11th of February... yes that magical day...) ^_^*
More than likely, Cuba* will be the venue for the 7th... Come one, come all...

Was out for Jen's birthday last Friday with Shane, Hazel and her man Eamon. Had a brilliant night! We spent it in The Living Room, late bar til 2am. Happy out. Was so good to see Jen and Hazel again, been ages.

Shane and Hazel...
Shane and Hazel... Again...
Me and Hazel...


Will be babysitting every Monday from the 9th of February for the next 10 weeks, so that'll be good experience. It's for a good friend as well, so am happy to help out. She's starting a course, so yippee for her :)
Applied for the CAO myself, its an Arts course, doubtful I'll get it but no loss applying...

Keeping positive... x

1 comment:

Darragh Ó Héiligh said...

Do me a favour will you? Tell me how to get motivated to go to the gym. I just cant seem to do it!