Wednesday 11 March 2009

Just going to enjoy Sandra's Birthday...

Am going babysitting for her tonight, so hope she has a ball. Smiles. Have been at hers since Monday, so happy out.
Meeting Shane for the day on Thursday, we've got Japanese food and DVDs on the mind, then off to Drogheda for the weekend to see Darragh, Emma and Freddie. Well excited! Can't wait! I wonder if Freddie will recognise me... Hope so.

Staying in Connemara next week for Paddy's Week, get out of all the excitement and noise of the city. Would like to see the parade in Carraroe with Shane, will see. I'd like to spend time with Roisin though, so we'll see.

Got this annoying cough, the throat is a bit sore, so am taking Lemsip for it. It relieves it for about an hour, but that's about it. *sigh*

Have a guy texting me at the moment, but am not really looking for anyone cos of my weight being way up again. We've only been texting as friends the last few months, starting chatting to him on a website. He's nice and all, but all the texts I send him suggest I'm going thru the motions with what I'm writing to him. So... Yeah... *sigh*

Kisses.

***Update: Thursday 12th March...
***I've had to cancel both Shane and Darragh's meetings due to family circumstances, and wish everyone well tonight. xxx

No comments: