Thursday 28 May 2009

The trouble with money...

Hey.
Just had some bad news about the jobseekers allowance i've been receiving. It's not been good luck finding work, but my money might be going soon.
So, decided to visit FAS (it's an irish job and course centre) today and properly register with them. Been lookin at their online website for the yr and registered online with them. They were really helpful there, and said I should go to the Dept of Family and Social Affairs and ask to get a referal letter to FAS so it wil help with gettin funding for a course or getting work. Hope to get that done tomorrow morning.
It was such a panic today, it's hopeless getting work here. Looked in the papers, and applied for a position in Bar staff in Cuba* niteclub. Love that club anyways, Giggle.
And to Gordon, Sorry I wasn't myself today... Cuddles... And to all my friends, Keep Smiling x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont ave to apologise to me for anything missy. you have been fine all day and just know I'm here for you 24/7 if you need me xx cuddles and kisses xxxx

Ailurophile said...

Hope it works out for you. All the best with getting a great job soon. Take care :)