Monday 4 May 2009

Weightwatchers is going well... And other stories...

I like looking around my room, it's full of things I love...

Photos, DVDs, Books, Notebooks, Mugs, Lotions, Perfumes, Teddies, Souvenirs, Trinkets... And it's such a tiny room, but I love it...

So, I joined the dreaded Weightwatchers group, less than two weeks ago. This was the one thing I thought I wouldn't stick to, like a lot of other things I've tried. But, it seems to be a good direction in my life. There's a lot of support from the other people in the group, and everyone encourages eachother. The inital week, I lost 5lbs, but think that's just the quick start.
Seeing as I hurt my foot last night, not going to lose much at all this week... (Typical... giggle).

Smiling...

Still...

No luck with finding work. Am still positive.
Any stories for me? Would love to hear from you... Might take photos of Galway in the next while, and upload them. Been nice weather the last few days (besides today, oh how I love the rain!)...

4 comments:

Lindi said...

I lost 60 pounds on weight watchers. It is a good program. Helped me rethink what I was eating.
Good luck
You can do it...you are a lot younger than me and If I can do it...so can you.

Jen said...

Hi!
All the stuff in your room sounds like mine, and I love it too. It says a lot about what type of person you are I think.
Good luck at weight watchers.
Jen x

Katrin said...

Hi, I wish you the best! I'm hearing bad news about Ireland all the time here in Germany :( Hope you'll find work soon. Hugs from Germany, Katrin

Darragh Ó Héiligh said...

I like it! Must do a post like that on my own humble site.

I like what Jennifer said. IT does say a lot about you and from knowing you, the image it paints is actually ver accurate.

I've a cool picture of Galway of when I was down there a few years ago. The snow fell so hard that air square was covered! it only lasted minutes though before the rain completely washed it away.

Cool but really tipicle of the weird weather in this country.

Sorry for the batch responding. You know how I am. I read, lerk and then respond with loads of thought's when I sit down to think.