Sunday 20 February 2011

Sleepy Sundays...

Oooooooooooh.... It's Sunday already?
The weekend flew too fast :'(

I decided to revamp the blog again. I played around with the Paint program, and came up with images of clouds, sunflowers and butterflies. Love the coolness of blues and greens, so have ended up with the average drawings of clouds and a sunflower in the green field... Hope it brings the spring with it. Smile.
Also revamped the Blogtv site. It's a sign of fresh air sweeping through my internet life, a lease of new new-ness...

My head is swirling with Irish words. I had an essay to finish for tomorrow morning, so that's done. Am also reading for a play in 12 days time, but afraid I won't know the words or the lines. The Irish in it is still tough to get the hang of, but hope it will all work out on the day.



Highlights of the weekend: Cadbury Eclairs, parents visiting, book reading, cups of tea, essay writing, play reading, movie watching, note taking, chatting on Blogtv, using Paint, uploading photos...

How did everyone's Sunday go? <3 x

1 comment:

DigitalDarragh said...

I love lazy Sundays! I almost forget what their like!
You know what's even better than a lazy Sunday? A lazy Monday! now, that would be fantastic.....

Well done on labling all your images BTW!